Thursday 19 May 2016

Random musings of a quiet girl

 It's been a really long time(read months) since I have felt good. It's not that I have been upset or sad. I have been feeling like I am just existing for the sake of it, going through every day with the same routine without a purpose. And this feeling, this feeling of  nothingness had settled itself in my soul.

I just lost the will to write. And even, reading had stopped giving me the joy that it used to. I tried so many things to get rid of this feeling, doing extreme things like chopping off my long locks or getting inked (Got four tattoos now xD). But, nothing felt right. Absolutely nothing.

And as usual, I did what I do best, I isolated myself. I deactivating Facebook, deleted WhatsApp and Snapchat and I started to feel kind of light.

And today, after the longest time of being numb, while doing the simplest activity of colouring and listening to some songs, I just felt whole again. There was this sense of peace and just bliss, like a heavy weight had lifted off of my chest. I just hope that this feeling stays. Which I know it won't because stupid life is made up of ups and downs. So , I am just going to revel in it and enjoy it while it lasts.

And if you read this till the very end, I really hope that you have an amazing day ahead. Thank you for taking out five minutes of your precious time to go through this. :)

As for what I was coloring... 




No comments: